If you own a Xiaomi device, there may come a time when you need to unbrick it and restore it to factory settings. This can be done by flashing the device with a stock ROM. While this process requires technical knowledge, it is not overly difficult to complete. They are easy to install and have a simple user interface, making them accessible to all users regardless of their experience with Android.
It has a separate settings panel called Blissify from where you can change almost everything. Right from themes to animation and lock screen interface. I would say if you want to try something different, do give it a shot. The added functionalities of Havoc-OS include tons of mods for the Status bar, buttons, lights, gestures, and other various configurations.
This is a budget but feature rich Android Smartphone from the Koreans. The Samsung Galaxy Fold Series as the name indicates is a foldable phone with amazing features. This is the first ever foldable phone from Samsung with dual display. Whether it is “PDA” or “AP” depends on the version of Odin that you used. Find the file you have downloaded and then unzip it to Desktop. So with this way you can Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Phones. If you have any questions regarding this guide or facing some problems, then leave a comment below, and we will help you to fix them up.
- You will enjoy almost all the features of Android 10/11 on your rooted device when you install this custom ROM.
- From the MiFlash tool, you will need to select the folder where you extracted the ROM.
- It usually features the inclusion of Google apps, including the ever-important Google Play Store.
- Here you may also find the official software available for download.
- If there is no update available, but you are on an older version of Android, it might be that your phone is too old for new updates.
You don’t need to explicitly Root your Android device if you go for custom ROM. You are the root user for your Android phone by default in the Custom ROM. So you can take advantage of root user like you can easily uninstall the system apps that you don’t want to in your android phone.